Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

At the end of my tether

Mikey1701
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So after a whole rigmarole trying to get an early upgrade for my faulty phone, I took a leap of faith and early upgraded my tablet and also took out an Apple Watch Series 4. Twice I have been told “they will be with you in the next working day”... only for me to then be informed that what I have ordered is out of stock and that the advisors are aware of this (I’ve also been told that they can’t see stock levels..... so I have no idea what to believe). This is getting ridiculous. Ever since my iPhone XR issues, Vodafone have been utterly dreadful. Now my case is being “handled by a super user” which I now assume is code for “we’re not bothering to do much about this”.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It always seems that none of the networks deal with Apple Product launches effectively.

:Sad_face:

As far as I'm aware Vodafone Agents have a line of sight to stock but stock levels but this can change aggressively. 

This is why I always opt to buy in a store so I can walk away with the phone / device. 

Vodafone do have SuperUsers but if they can be effective in acquiring a device that's not available is another thing. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.