Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bad customer Service

Mike-74
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Pay for express delivery insurance, phone broke Tuesday. Vodafone not even updated records from new phone 2017, run own business and spent 3 days on the phone getting nowhere and still no new phone. Absolutely disgusting customer service never called back when said they would. Got to now wait 2-3 days for Vodafone to update there mistake before anything done.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mike-74

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services. 

Please give the department the chance to put this right for you. 

If they don't then I firmly believe that the Vodafone Social Media Team here can achieve this if you come back to the forum to let us know. .

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Mike-74

You probably have Vodafone Rapid business phone insurance from the link here Vodafone Rapid  and  you should have received a replacement phone within 4 hours or received compensation from Vodafone.

The quickest way to get this solved would be to contact the Business Team direct from the following link:  Contact Us.  If you wait around on the Forum it won't be quick but the Team will be able to put you in touch with the correct team.  However, with the weekend coming you need this solved as soon as possible.