Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Being charged 2 times because i bought 1gb of data

joshuagodley
2: Seeker

This is a joke. I just texted to get 1gb of data for 6 POUNDS, and i then go onto the app and i find out that i have been charged anther 37 ##~## pounds so i am being charged 2 times for my contract which is ##~## ##~## where it should only be an extra 12.50 as i went over my data and i just bought 1gbThisshows that 1) i have been charged £49.50 more than i should of

This shows that i should only be charged 6.50, which is also false as i just bought 1gb of data extra each month

proof 3

This shows that it offered 1gb of uk data for 6gb proof 4.jpg

And this shows tha it gave me 1GB of UK data, not renew the months contract the day before its set to renew, as my calls and texts have also reset. Why am i getting charged double this month when i only bought 1gb of data. I want this sorted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

joshuagodley
This has been sorted now

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

joshuagodley
This has been sorted now

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi. You may want to edit your posts and your number is clearly visible, it could be used by someone and it's against forum rules.

As a matter of interest and to help others, how was it sorted?

joshuagodley
How do I edit or remove the post? And I dunno I checked a couple.of hours later and it was all sorted.

63johnw
Hi. You need to be using a computer or full site, not the mobile version, and in the right hand corner if the post is an options tab, click on that.

joshuagodley
I edited it, doesn't make much sense now but it's not got my number 😂

You could edit your screen shot to scrub out / blank out your number and then put it back up. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

63johnw
I think anyone looking can still get the gist of the problem.

Glad it's sorted anyway.