cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Best Way To Speak To A Real Person At Vodafone?

RichTheFly
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi all,

I have an issue with my Pay Monthly account - in April, I added a Galaxy Watch to the account on the OneNumber service.  My memory is hazy, but there was a a technical issue which meant that two contracts were setup (and subsequently billed) for one device.  I am very sure I spoke to someone at Vodafone at the time (not sure if chat or phone) who resolved the matter and reassured me it would all be resolved.

Speaking to someone at Vodafone appears to be nigh on impossible.  I've used the chat feature on the website but I was (quite rudely) told I had caused the error, I'm outside the 14 day cooling off period and that it was tough.  On the first chat, the guy ended the conversation before I had chance to reply.  Second time round, I was sent off to join the queue for the disconnections department which I had to leave after sitting around for 40 minutes.  I just want to speak to someone, preferably in the UK, who can look at the issue, properly understand the matter, investigate if required, resolve the problem and refund the overcharges.

I don't think it's too much to ask of a company I spend £60 a month with but it appears quite difficult.  Does anyone have any suggestions how I might move forward with this?

Thanks,

Rich

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @RichTheFly 

By coming to the forum you have found the best place to get this solved.   Follow this link to speak directly to the Social Team, when your direct message has been received a member of the Team will take ownership and get this solved for you.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS

Hi @RichTheFly 

By coming to the forum you have found the best place to get this solved.   Follow this link to speak directly to the Social Team, when your direct message has been received a member of the Team will take ownership and get this solved for you.

Thank you Ann, really appreciate the response and advice.  Have DM'd the team on Twitter.

All the best,

Rich

Just to add further support to Ann's suggestion.

The matter was swiftly resolved this morning via Twitter.  No fuss, a common sense approach and a swift resolution to the issue including monies owed being refunded on my next bill.  

Whilst I was far from impressed over the weekend with Vodafone's customer service experience, today, I am now a lot happier with them.  

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @RichTheFly 

Great to hear your most recent experience with our Social Media Team was helpful! If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us 😊