main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Bill Payment

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hello, I have a question regarding the payment of the invoice. I have to pay 350 pounds. Due to problems, I have a 2 month slip; / I can not get over the chat, I can not get over it. My question is whether:
Is it possible to repay this for 3 installments somehow?
This is the first time I have such a situation and I do not want greater consequences ..
This week, I am going to the Vodafone salon ... Maybe you can write me if there is a possibility of repayment?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@VIGROS - I’m sorry to hear the situation you’re in! We can check the options on your account. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View solution in original position

View more options
1 REPLY 1

@VIGROS - I’m sorry to hear the situation you’re in! We can check the options on your account. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View solution in original position

View more options