Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bill increase

x2
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Absolutely disgraceful, of all times to decide to throw a bill increase at one of you're loyal customers.

I'm genuinely disgusted and shocked at the timing.

price.png

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I totally understand and appreciate what your saying as lots of people will be struggling right now due to COVID-19 @x2 

That said people who sign upto a contract  also agree to RPI that's built into the terms and conditions.

RPI 

I would have hoped Vodafone would have froze this for the time being but alas not.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Got the email as well.  Bit surprised they couldn't hold it off for a few months given the circumstances or even just forget it but why not increase contract costs when people are concerned about getting a virus that could kill them or being unemployed.

AnnS

This is a small RPI increase and won't cost any more than £1.00 per month.

There is also further information on the annual RPI increase here: Retail Price Index (RPI) price adjustments 

Post edited in sympathy for  Vodafone customers. The increase at this point  in time is inappropriate when honest people are losing their jobs. 

hrym

If you've finished your minumum contract term, you can sometimes save by simply upgrading to an equivalent SIM-only deal.   If you were already on one of those, you may find that the price hasn't changed, but the inclusive allowances have increased.