Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bill to mobile payments.

donalonzo63
2: Seeker

Hi.

I get an error message when trying to add funds to my playstation wallet via the bill to mobile method of payment, screenshot attatched.

I have called Vodafone who have raised to credit limits on both of my mobile numbers on my account, this has not fixed the issue. I have reset the handset, this has not fixed the issue. I have tried everything i can do with no fix in sight, this is very frustrating as there is now a payment limit on my Vodafone bill to mobile option and i cannot get this resolved.

When i called into Vodafone the other day the agent i spoke to could not resolve the issue either. Its looking like i will be cancelling my pay monthly account soon seeing as Vodafone cannot provide me with the service i should be getting.

I will be amazed if Vodafone can fix this problem. Lets see if you can, over to you Vodafone.

Regards.

5 REPLIES 5

donalonzo63

*update*

I called the complaints team today, spent 45 minutes on the phone with them to no avail. This is a riduculous situation with no resolution in sight.

I'm going to call up to cancel all of my Vodafone contracts seeing as Vodafone cannot provide me with the service i am paying for.

By all means Vodafone get right on this, lightening fast reactions by the forum team who apparantly read all posts.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@donalonzo63 We'll be happy to look into what's happening for you.

So we can access your account to investigate this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

This was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Last in a very long line of failures. They said give them a week. If we cannot fix it in that time we will realease you from contract without penalty,

I gave them 3 weeks, and they couldn't fix it so left this awul company. During this time i was promised calls which i never got, i was told things had been done other people later told me could not be done, i was assured by every person that the "guaranteed" or "promised" that they would sort the problem. Not one did

Though see my other post about how Vodafone handle realeasing me from contract without an early tetmination fee.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jonb I'm very sorry for the problems you've faced.

I've replied to your post on another thread here regarding this.