Ask

Solution

Billing Error?

Getafix
16: Advanced member

Vodafone Bill.png

Anyone can explain this bill?

This month charges total to £9.41. Credit from previous bill Brought forward £7.71? Should balance not be £1.70?

11 REPLIES 11

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Has the money been refunded to your payment method?   I once had a repayment that came through as a credit, although the actual refund transaction didn't show, making it look odd (and very much like what you're seeing).

Getafix

There has been no Refund.

However the Forum Team in Indai have told me they have written off the Bill.

However my question is how can such a Blantant Billing Error exist?

And this is just a simple Balancing Error.

Since June this year I have had to contact Vodafone regularly as my billing is completely messed up. I need to find time and go theough the last 4 (times 2) Bills to make head and Tail of this.

And on top of that My Vodafone has not been working for over 9 months now.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to see this is ongoing @Getafix.

I've sent an email to the address registered on your Community profile. Please reply back to this and we'll assist you further.

Getafix

Thanks.

Email sent.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Getafix - Thanks for your time on the phone today.

We’ll be back in touch as soon as we’ve any more information.

Getafix
Hi 

Just to let you know, this issue has come up again this month.

And also still waiting for the the App issue to be sorted out.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to see you're experiencing an issue with your bills again @Getafix. As you've been in touch with us about this previously, I've replied to one of your earlier emails about this. Once we receive the requested information, we'll be able to take another look into this for you.

Getafix

As I had no further response from @Gemma regarding this and My Vodafone App, I contacted the customer Relation as my last resort.

I am disappointed as really believed that Gemma will sort it out, but looks like gave up as could not get a resolution for either of the issues.

Hopefully Customer Relation will investigate and resolve this Billing Issue.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@Getafix Apologies that you're still having problems with your app and billing, we understand how frustrating this must. Our Customer Relations team will be more than happy to take a further look into this for you.