Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing

Imran123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have never had to do anything with Vodafone and I have a outstanding bill for £89.00 on my NAME ? The customer service is soo poor and unprofessional  they couldn't even find a account on my Name and asked me to just pay the bill ? I am taking this matter to a solicitor now because it's unfair that outstanding bill could have been on anybody else's name why they can't trace. 

Disgusting and very low move for such a big company. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

How did you come to find out about this bill @Imran123 may I ask ?

If you are and never have been a Vodafone Uk Customer then this has to be either an error or you've been a victim of identity fraud. 

Vodafone has Departments to deal with such situations and they should have escalated this if so. 

Link > Vodafone fraud-report-form.

Link > Vodafond and protecting-your-identity.

Which method did you use to contact Customer Services? Live Chat or Vodafone Landline Tel :03333040191 

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts so I'm sure once they've caught up to yours they'll help. 

It may also be beneficial to check your Credit File via http://www.experian.co.uk to ensure nothing like a late payment marker or default has been recorded onto it. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Imran123 If you'd like us to look into this for you, a private message will be sent to you shortly - this will contain details on how to contact our team directly.