Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing

Deebie1985
1: Seeker

I'm currently in need of finding my old bills from September/October/November 2015, but I upgraded my phone and contract in around April 2016. I have located the emails from around that period, but when you click on them the page that comes up is empty.

I have also tried "My Vodafone", but that only gives options for this contract, not any of my previous contracts, even though I'm certain that the account number remains the same.

I really need these bills, but I can't find them anywhere. I would talk to Vodafone direct, but the chat facility isn't working and it's out of working hours for calls, right now.

I have a really bad memory, along with various other disabilities, including severe fatigue. At the moment I'm a little bit of a night owl. So I want to complete this whilst it's fresh in my mind and to make sure I don't forget, or sleep through the hours that Vodafone's lines are open.

Has anyone else experienced these issues and has anyone resolved it and actually managed to get hold of theirs?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Live Chat is meant to be 24/7 so if it appears to be down sometimes refreshing the page or clearing your browsers cache and data or using another browser can help. Sometimes it takes for the chat window to be left open until an agent becomes available. 

Please as an alternative phone Customer Services on 191 @Deebie1985 and they'll advise about your billing. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Deebie1985 So we can take a look into providing your previous bills, I've sent you a private message with details on how you get in touch with our dedicated team.