Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Black Friday 2018

debbie1980uk
4: Newbie

Hi everyone. I uograded my sim only deal in Black Friday event. It was 20gb for £20. However, Vodafone have been charging my full undiscounted amount. I have tried to get Vodafone to check and they have told me I need to prove that the deal was £20. They have told me they cannot help me unless I prove that was the offer. Unfortunately, I not not have the email from.months ago or had taken a screenshot of it. Can anyone help if they have screenshots please? thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Have you checked in your email trash bin ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

yes I have thanks. trash only goes back to December. I just find it strange as I work in a shop and I could go back and check our Black Friday offers. 

How did you choose the deal ?

Phone call, Live Chat or online ?

Current Phone  >

AnnS

@debbie1980uk

The forum team will get to this thread and will be able to check your account and make sure you are paying the correct agreed amount,

I don't see any reason for you to have to prove anything to Vodafone, they should be able to go back onto their systems and will still have details of all the Black Friday deals offered. Vodafone won't expect a customer to be charged the full price when the plan came with a discount.

It might also be worth checking your My Vodafone application, this will always give the price with a discount.

I bought it through the vodafone app. I honestly cannot believe they are asking me to prove it when I am so sure they can check it. On the billing section in my app showing full price only. If it does not get rectified I know I will not use Vodafone again. Thanks.

Totally appreciate your stance on this @debbie1980uk

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team who have full.account access. They read all posts and help where they can once they've caught up with your thread.

I wish you all the best with this situation.

Current Phone  >

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @debbie1980uk, that's certainly not a great experience you've had. We'll be able to look into this for you.

If we've made any error, we'll put it right.

As your query's account specific we’re unable to help you on the Community so I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

You can also contact us on Live ChatFacebook or Twitter.

Blair

Hi.Thanks for reply. I will await your private message. thanks.