Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blacklist my phone

Aida90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why vodafon refusing blacklist my phone ??? Insurance company wont proces My insurance claim without getting the phone blacklisted and im on the middle getting promises from vodafon that they are going to blacklist it but it never happened???? Ive been waitting for 3 weeks now wolithout a phone

Its a contract phone from vodafon so vodafon shoud get it sorted !!! Im soo disappointed with the customers services here and i wont be able to make any further payment towards my contract untill they black list the phone

help please !! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Aida90, thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm very sorry to hear of your recent experience with us. We can defintely help you with this. Please refer to the private message I've sent to you and follow the instructions on how you can contact us. 

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's a shame to hear you've had this experience with requesting your proof of purchase from us @kpt, I understand exactly how frustrating this must be for you. So a member of our team can help get things sorted for you right away, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

Hello. I lost my phone and Vodafone refused to give me proof of black list I need this for insurance company 

Hello. I lost my phone and now I need proof for the blacklist. I called all the possible numbers on your site and no one can help me. Vodafone says it cannot block the phone