Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Business Line Blocked by Vodafone - No contact

ziffie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone blocked my line last Friday. I only managed to find this out Saturday afternoon and was given a number to dial which went to voicemail with a promise to be called back. To date noone has called me back and it is the only line I use to be contacted by Customers. I really find this veavy handed on the part of Vodafone. What should I do? thy did not tell me why it was blocked.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

As far as I'm aware a line would only be restricted due to late / non payment or unfair usage reasons.

You could contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries who have account access.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @ziffie 

The quickest way to find out what has happened, if to contact the Business Team direct.  This can be done by calling 0808 040 8408 or by using live chat, although live chat seems to be unavailable at the moment, hopefully TOBi here Contact Us will understand your enquiry and get you connected to the correct person in Business.

If you have Prime Contact for business, you should receive priority customer service:  Prime Contact