Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Business NFC SIM

SteveBus77
1: Seeker

Hi, 

I have had a Samsung S8 for 6+months and have successfully set up a commercial NFC SIM in the Vodaphone Wallet for the same amount of time and have been using it without an issue.

4 weeks ago I moved to a business contract on the same phone and despite asking Vodafone at the time that I needed the business SIM to be an NFC one which the vodafone person advised that was not a problem, after waiting a few days I received a SIM through the post with no NFC wireless symbol on. I still did the SIM swap to test it anyway and unsuprisingly the vodaphoen wallet app said this was not NFC.

Raised a chat with another vodafone advisor and explained this issue and they advised they will send out the correct SIM. I ahve now receiedv this SIM in the post and again it does not have the NFC wirless symbol on it. It has the same whote background with legacy written on it which is different to the NFC sim design.

Please can somone from Vodafone confirm that an NFC SIM for a pay montly Business contract exists and help me get one set out...PLEASE !!!

1 REPLY 1

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @SteveBus77, apologies for the experience.

So we can arrange for an NFC SIM to be sent to you, please speak with our Business team on Live Chat.

Please keep us updated with how you get on.