Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Call wait times

Helen83
2: Seeker

What’s going on today with Vodafone customer services? Been on hold for 4 hours and counting.... I have a faulty handset that I need to exchange within the 14 day period, waited an hour spoke to someone in exchanges, she needed authorisation so popped me on hold for a bit came back and said the department was busy would be another 3-4 minutes... so transferred me over to them. Said she’d call me back to check i got it sorted. She’s called me during the wait time (haha)... still on hold... tried live chat but it suggests calling. I’ve wasted so much time on this call I don’t want to give up 4 hours in. What’s going on? 

2 REPLIES 2

Helen83

So 7.23pm I’m still waiting on hold. Guessing around 5 hours 20 to speak to this particular department, and they cut me off! Thanks Vodafone, great service! Only been on the phone since 1.20pm today. 

Hi @Helen83, no one likes having to wait around and we're sorry about the time you had to be on hold. Have you managed to exchange your handset now? We can't do exchanges on the community, however, we do have some troubleshooting steps on the devices guides on our website for your current handset. If you wanted to check these out, you can find the guides here