Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Call waiting/call forward/diverting/MMI codes

User1d
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all,

I can't seem to be able to activate or deactivate call waiting/call forwarding/call diverting etc. I have tried via my phone setting and via MMI codes, I just get the message 'connection problem or invalid MMI code'.

The only thing I can think of is that while customer services were removing all my 'premium or chargeable' options they managed to remove this too. 

I have tried a PAYG sim in the same phone and I can change any of those options no problem. I'm on andriod 7.

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update! It's working now,  popped into a Vodafone store today, turns out I/CS were too aggressive with the types of barring we activated. From what I can see he activated video calling and adult unlock.

Thanks for the help anyway. Hope this helps someone else.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Have you had a look at the Pinned post on the Pay Monthly related to VoiceMail?

Hi there, thanks for the reply.

Just had a read, if it's the one relating to voicemail setup over an extended period (?) then not very useful I'm afraid. I have tried calling technical support twice but so far no joy.

Update! It's working now,  popped into a Vodafone store today, turns out I/CS were too aggressive with the types of barring we activated. From what I can see he activated video calling and adult unlock.

Thanks for the help anyway. Hope this helps someone else.