cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can in change my phone number with PAC code a few months into my contract?

SkilledUp
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I want to preorder the new iPhone 11 Pro and order it through vodafone but my contract with EE hasnt finished yet. Is it possible to preorder the phone now and change my number a few months into my contract using my PAC code from EE when that contract has ended?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @SkilledUp 

You can port a number into Vodafone at any time by completing the information on this link :Keep My Number

When you preorder, as soon as you have an EDM order number, although you won't be able to track delivery until despatch, you will be able to see details of your order online through the link How can I track my delivery? it is always resassuring to know the order is in progress, Vodafone will also keep you informed during the order process with email updates.

A PAC is only valid for 30 days, if early termination charges are not a problem with EE, you can port into Vodafone immediately when you have the new iphone.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hi @SkilledUp 

You can port a number into Vodafone at any time by completing the information on this link :Keep My Number

When you preorder, as soon as you have an EDM order number, although you won't be able to track delivery until despatch, you will be able to see details of your order online through the link How can I track my delivery? it is always resassuring to know the order is in progress, Vodafone will also keep you informed during the order process with email updates.

A PAC is only valid for 30 days, if early termination charges are not a problem with EE, you can port into Vodafone immediately when you have the new iphone.

I want to preorder the new iPhone 11 Pro through vodafone but my contract with EE hasnt finished yet. Is it possible to preorder the phone now and change my number a few months into my contract using my PAC code from EE when that contract has ended?

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Why would you want to pay for two Bills?

I would rather pay Early Termination Fee and port the number as soon as the Phone is delivered, as will save about 16.67% (VAT refund) off your remaining months with EE.