Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't redeem nowtv package

Ailiev901
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, I have spoken to support a number of times and they cannot resolve my issue which is I cannot redeem my NowTV 12 month subscription which i got through the red entertainment plan, I am only presented with the options to get sky sports for 5.99 and Spotify for 9.99 and no option to link my nowtv account neither through WiFi ot 4G can anybody be of assistance please ? 

9 REPLIES 9

StuntHamstah
4: Newbie

You need to text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613

You will then receive a link via text message which you will need to click on, once you have clicked on the link you will be sent to a page to choose which entertainment package you want to subscribe to. Click NowTV and it will as if you already have an account and to sign in.

Once you have done this you will now have the entertainment pass free for 12 months. Please note only the entertainment pass is part of your free subscription, any extras such as movies and sports are chargeable. If you aren't seeing the option to subscribe to the entertainment pass this generally means your subscription has been successful and you're good to go.

I already did that but when i try to watch something it says i need an entertainment pass on nowtv which i SHOULD have from Vodafone but it is not working, when i registered initially it sayd that it would cancel my current subscription and start when my current subscription ends and it already ended but nowtv says i do not have an entertainment pass. 

It should have completely over ridden the entertainment subscription and started the new subscription. I had a similar issue with Spotify.

I spoke to an agent on Live Chat who removed the entertainment subscription so I could sign up again, I had to tell him that I wanted to completely change my entertainment subscription. He removed the subscription for me and sent me the above text message and it worked.

Hope you get sorted soon

Yes, I might try that as i have just contacted nowtv support and they said that because i have a broadband with them aswell they can't access my account and i have to contact Vodafone which i have done several times now... 

NowTV would be unable to help as the subscription is through Vodafone.

Try what I mentioned and fingers crossed it works for you like it did with me :Smiling:

@Ailiev901 - We can take a look at what’s happening with the NOW TV subscription. We’ll just need some details from you first. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Filled in the form, thank you. 

This has also happened to me, any advice on how to resolve would be great 👍 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Loumc86 If you're seeing options to add an Entertainment pack with charges included when this should be added through your plan and free of charge, we'll need to access your account to ensure any previous subscriptions you had through your previous plan are fully removed.

If you still need further assistance after contacting us, please follow the details I've sent in the private message that you should receive in the next few minutes and a member of our team will be able to help with this.