Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't register old number for my vodafone

r24633
2: Seeker

In summary, I had a pay monthly vodafone contract. I left the network ported my number put and then came back to vodafone, ported my number back in. I couldn't register for my vodafone. So I called 191. They advised its due to my number being attached to my old account and I aslo advised I wanted yo keep the same email. and they advised they will fix this. 

I tried registering again. Still didn't work. I changed email address and tried that. Still didn't work. I called again. They tried to reset my password still didn't work.

I don't want to go round in circles. There's another post I've seen with this same issue and marked as solved however the solution wasn't posted.

Please help. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

r24633

In summary, I had a pay monthly vodafone contract. I left the network ported my number put and then came back to vodafone, ported my number back in. I couldn't register for my vodafone. So I called 191. They advised its due to my number being attached to my old account and I aslo advised I wanted yo keep the same email. and they advised they will fix this. 

I tried registering again. Still didn't work. I changed email address and tried that. Still didn't work. I called again. They tried to reset my password still didn't work.

I don't want to go round in circles. There's another post I've seen with this same issue and marked as solved however the solution wasn't posted.

Please help. 

Thanks

Apologies I posted this in the wrong category. Don't knoe how to change it. 

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hnag on for the forum team to pick this up.   I suspect the solution is backoffice and may be that your old My Vodafone account has to be deleted.   This has been done for me in the past and I was advised to wait 24 hours before re-registering.   As far as I'm aware, you'll be starting again from scratch and therefore able to use the same email address.

Thanks for the response. I'll wait for them to pick this up. 

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @r24633, it certainly sounds like your username might still be active. 

We can fix this, however as your query is account specific we’re unable to help you on the forum.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch :Thumbs_Up:

Blair