Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't shop for sim only plans with a PAYG account

FlavourRiot
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I've recently tested a PAYG sim in my old phone and I'd like to look at the sim only contracts, when i log in to vodafone.co.uk it doesn't let me look at the sim only section of the site as I'm a PAYG customer, will i be able to log out of my account and go through the purchase that way and add the new plan to my existing account? 

Also as the 6 month half price offer isn't available right now, I'll be waiting until something similar is available, I'm guessing there will be black Friday deals soon? Or will I be better off looking at a cashback deal on mobiles.co.uk or something similar?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @FlavourRiot 

You are going to need to take out a SIM only plan, this will have a new number.  When you have the plan follow this link to transfer the PAYG number to the new contract. Keep My Number 

As far as deals are concerned the only thing you can do is to keep checking the website.  Third party dealers can offer some very good deals and can save you a lot of money and you are in the envisable position of being on PAYG and in an easy position to transfer the PAYG number to the new SIM only.

Also, take a look at Voxi here: Voxi still Vodafone but offering a lot more for your money.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @FlavourRiot 

You are going to need to take out a SIM only plan, this will have a new number.  When you have the plan follow this link to transfer the PAYG number to the new contract. Keep My Number 

As far as deals are concerned the only thing you can do is to keep checking the website.  Third party dealers can offer some very good deals and can save you a lot of money and you are in the envisable position of being on PAYG and in an easy position to transfer the PAYG number to the new SIM only.

Also, take a look at Voxi here: Voxi still Vodafone but offering a lot more for your money.