main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

Cancelled contract but still paying

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi All,

I cancelled my Vodafone contract on the 19th May, and understand that I’ll have needed to pay for this month, however on the Vodafone app, it still says that I’ll have an additional payment due for the month of June (ie two months after I’ve cancelled). I also didn’t receive a confirmation of cancellation email or letter in the post. I really don’t want to be paying an additional month’s fee for Vodafone’s mistake. Thanks

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @JessC 

When you cancel your contract there will be two further bills, you also need to make sure you keep the direct debit open until the final 0.00 bill has been received as your confirmation there is nothing further owing.  With line rental paid in advance there is usually a credit owing back to you and Vodafone need an account to repay any refund.

Please see here:  What happens to my bill when I cancel my contract?  

View more options