Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancelling contract without penalty

Joshsaaan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just got an email explaining that the price of roaming in Turkey is about to increase, but that if I'm unhappy with the increase I can cancel my contract without penalty. Just looking for clarification on what this means. If I was to cancel now, would I have to pay everything that would be left on the contract, or pay nothing? Would I have to return my handset? Or keep it for free. Any clarification is appreciated, thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Cancel contact without penalty to me means just that @Joshsaaan 

Keep that email just incase.

To cancel a contract 》How-do-I-cancel-my-Pay-monthly-contract.  And 》How-do-I-get-a-PAC-or-STAC-code-to-leave-Vodafone. 

I would suggest to speak with customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. for official clarification.

Retain any communication from the agent.

If you do cancel by giving 30 days notice or via a Pac which means no 30 days notice is required if you want to move your mobile number to another network then please leave your direct debit in place until you get the final bill in 2-4 weeks and then a Sorry your leaving letter and £0 bill as this then confirms the contract is ended.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

This is what I thought but I can't believe that my final bill would be 0, I got my phone as part of the contract and I've only paid about £500 in bills since then. I have an iPhone 11 worth over £800 so surely Vodafone aren't just going to let me keep the phone without me paying any more money? 

BandOfBrothers

They may want the iPhone back as part of the conditions @Joshsaaan 

Wouod you let us know what they say to you and what the conditions are ?

Also take a look in the terms-and-conditions. Screenshot_20200402-192110_Samsung Internet.jpg

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.