Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant make outgoing calls

Sparkyb33
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Recently had my account reset by vodafone to try and fix another problem,but now any time I try to make a call it just says "Connection to this number is restricted on this phone".

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

How recently did they reset the account  ?

Have you tried a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on and try choosing another network in the phone connection settings and then re choose Vodafone.

Assuming no bars are active via your myvodafone I would suggest calling 191 or Live Chat to ask them to check the status of your account. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Diid all that, thhe network thing was tonight's suggestion by the help desk. I'll need tto phone back tomorrow. Only reset it two weeks ago, but today. Was only the first time I've tried to make a call. 

I was on holiday in Turkey and couldn't use my data, so went on livechat and they said the reset should fix it(it didn't).

Not a new customer, just meant it was the first time I tried to call someone since the reset. 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Sparkyb33 This isn't good to hear, nobody wants to be without service! Are you still experiencing this issue where you're unable to make calls? If so, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username. A member of the team will then be able to investigate into this for you 🙂

Finally got it fixed, thanks for everyone's advice. 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Sparkyb33 Great news! I'm pleased everything is back up and running for you again. If there's anything else you need help with, just give us a shout 😊