Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant turn off bars

Wjot1
1: Seeker

Hi.

On one of my 2 accounts, sim only, I am not able to turn off some of the bars, i.e receiving or making calls while abroad, using data while abroad etc. There is no switch next to these bars to switch them off. 

Anyone can help?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Wjot1 

You can also edit bars through the Application.  However, if you are having problems and are unable to edit bars this will be something where live chat or Customer Services will be able to help or follow this link to speak directly to the Social Team here: Contact 

BandOfBrothers

Unfortunately Account Access isn't available via this forum anymore @Wjot1 

As well as using Live Chat or calling 191 you could pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store with I.D and they'll help you.

They helped me with similar issues in a store.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

Do you have two numbers on the same account, or two completely separate accounts?   If it's the latter, it might be worth getting them merged.   In the My Vodafone app, you should then be able to set one of them as the lead and that one should be able to make all the adjustments necessary.   It's possible that, if the accounts are separate, that's what's causing the problem.

If both numbers are on the same account, try resetting the app, then logging in again with the problem number as the lead and see if that resolves the issue.