Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Change item for another within 30 days?

Thumoo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I got a tablet on my phone contract and I'm really not happy with it and would like to get a different one. Is it 30 days from the time I receive the item that I can return it without any problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Thumoo 

Really hate to be the bearer of bad news.

If it's been 30 days since you received the device you would be unable to make a return, the return period is 14 days, after this time you are locked in.  Further information for you here:  Returns 

If you are not happy, you could always consider selling the device, you would then be in a position to put the money towards a device you would be happy to keep and continue to use the contract.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @Thumoo 

Really hate to be the bearer of bad news.

If it's been 30 days since you received the device you would be unable to make a return, the return period is 14 days, after this time you are locked in.  Further information for you here:  Returns 

If you are not happy, you could always consider selling the device, you would then be in a position to put the money towards a device you would be happy to keep and continue to use the contract.

This is why I thought I would check. I know I read 30 days somewhere, but that could have been for anything. Lol. I guess I will stick with it and get used to it.

Thanks though!