Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Change to include business name on contract

monkeychops28
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

Is it possible to change my contract so that it includes my business name?

Thanks in advance.

13 REPLIES 13

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @monkeychops28 

If you are wanting to change from personal to business contract to include your company name, please see here:

Can I transfer my number and contract to someone else?

Thank you. I've filled out the form. Fingers crossed it works. I'll report back here.

I filled in the online form form 3 days ago (including submitting 3 documents) but nothing has happened. I read on the form that if you are transferring personal to business then this should happen in 2 working days. It didn't so I just phoned up. The lady at Vodafone said it was actually 10 working days before I would hear anything. She couldn't even tell me if the form had been received by Vodafone (I didn't even get an acknowledgement after I filled it in). 

So now I have to wait until 28th/29th April. On this date if I haven't heard anything then I will have to phone up again. 

I will report back. Not a great experience so far.

AnnS

Hi @monkeychops28 

It's surprising you didn't receive an automated response, at least this would have given confidence that the form had been received and was being processed.

The forum team will read this thread, at least they will be able to check on the progress of your transfer from personal to business.

Thanks. I would appreciate that. It was quite a pain filling out the form, especially creating the purchase order (my business is small and doesn't do purchase orders normally). And obviously I don't want to wait 10 working days only to be told there is no record of the application.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I'll be more than happy to access your account for you @monkeychops28 and double check on the status of your move from personal to business.

So I can get your details securely, I've popped you a private message over where you can get in touch directly. 

Thanks. I've filled in the form. Hopefully you can find out if my application was successfully received or not.

Nothing received from Vodafone. Still don't know if my application to switch from personal to business has been received!

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@monkeychops28  Have you received any automated acknowledgement email at all, to confirm we've received your transfer request? When did you complete and submit the form, was this the same day as your previous post 01 May?