Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changing company mobile to personal mobile phone

AntoniaLennon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a mobile phone which is paid by my company but want to take it over as my own personal number and phone how much would this cost pleast

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @AntoniaLennon 

You will be wanting to change from business to personal.

This is easily done, if the contract is in your employers name, you will need to get your employer to complete the form on this link Can I transfer my number and contract to someone else?

When this has been done, providing you meet all the credit checking criteria, you will need to accept the contract into your name by contacting Customer Services. As you will be taking over the contract, you will be agreeing to take over the remaining time left on the contract. 

When the change of ownership has been completed and the contract is in your name, Customer Services will advise further.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @AntoniaLennon 

You will be wanting to change from business to personal.

This is easily done, if the contract is in your employers name, you will need to get your employer to complete the form on this link Can I transfer my number and contract to someone else?

When this has been done, providing you meet all the credit checking criteria, you will need to accept the contract into your name by contacting Customer Services. As you will be taking over the contract, you will be agreeing to take over the remaining time left on the contract. 

When the change of ownership has been completed and the contract is in your name, Customer Services will advise further.