Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Charge To Mobile/Bill not working

Clussy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Dunno if this is in the right section, but here goes. For the past 2 days I have been trying to solve this issue but it seems clear to me that no one knows what I'm talking about.

Vodafone's website claims the charge to bill is capped at £50 a month. I've spent £10 and keep getting the same message when I try to spend more: You've reached your limit.

I've tested it on a number of different websites, including trying to donate to charity. Nothing works. I get the same response from Vodafone "restart your device and it should work now".

Yeah, it doesn't. The last guy I spoke to told me that the issue was with the sites. I'm using, not Vodafone, which obviously isn't true.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Clussy 

You wouldn't be trying to add funds to your Sony Playstation by any chance?

Sony have a maximum spend limit of £10.00.  If this is correct, it will be a Sony decision and there will be nothing Vodafone would be able to do to override Sony's decision.

Nope. Trying to make a purchase on a website. Tested it on other sites too and I just get the same message.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Clussy, if you can't spend over that amount on anything; it might be your Spend Manager limit. You can change this using your My Vodafone account.

If you have any problems with this, one of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this for you. Please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.