Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Claiming Band 4 promo

peanuckle
4: Newbie

I've been trying to claim my band 4 from the current Huawei promotion after upgrading at the beginning of the month to the P30 lite, They are now asking for 

• Please provide a delivery/despatch note. This is a piece of paper you should have received when your product was delivered.

I don't have any delivery note so how can I get a copy of the despatch note? Any suggestions would be welcome, it was an online upgrade so no shop or receipts. I've sent the order email, the contract email but they want a written delivery date I think?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @peanuckle 

Try Proof-of-purchase. 

And Proof-of-purchase-form. 

Failing that the Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to help you further.

Keep your eye on any claim period stipulation too.

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Hi @peanuckle 

Try Proof-of-purchase. 

And Proof-of-purchase-form. 

Failing that the Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to help you further.

Keep your eye on any claim period stipulation too.

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

After a lot of mucking about sending everything they asked for, which resulted with Huawei then asking for a despatch note. On the advice of the Facebook team, I sent the proof of purchase usually used for insurance claims and they seem to have accepted that even though it said exactly the same information as the emails etc I'd already sent 😂

BandOfBrothers

Good to hear the proof of purchase link i added and the Vodafone Social Media Teams have helped.

Please do let us know how you get on @peanuckle 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >