Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaint Phone Account Deactivated unable to use phone

Ronof9
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone have for whatever bizarre reason removed my phone from the Account on which we have 3 mobile numbers. I phoned earlier was driven round the bend by the automated service, which did not recognise my number. I somehow after God knows long spoke to an operator, unfortunately had difficulty understanding each other and after god knows how long waiting - she came back to say she cannot find my number, which no longer appears on our online account. 

So am unable to call on my phone, no longer can use another's to phone 191 and if I do I either go round in circles or spend ages attempting communication with someone who cannot help anyway.

The Chat Lines won't load so I have no means of communicating with Vodafone as they have cut off ever avenue to do so . Are there any email addresses for Vodafone?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Can I ask you to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have full account access @Ronof9 

I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

There isn't any account access assistance via this forum.

I'm.sorry to have to send you now to Twitter or Facebook but that's the route for the support you need.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank You for your reply Do NOT use either Facebook or Twitter. Will persevere with chat Lin if they ever do load.

AnnS

Hi @Ronof9 

Please try the complaints route, much better than live chat.

Complaints 

edited to add:  You will get a far better outcome than going through the standard customer service channels.

BandOfBrothers

@Ronof9 wrote:

Thank You for your reply Do NOT use either Facebook or Twitter. Will persevere with chat Lin if they ever do load.

Ok @Ronof9 

Live Chat or calling customer services will help you faster than the Complaints route because if you look at the complaints page it states...

"Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, some of our contact centres are closed. This means we don’t have as many advisers available to help with your complaint as we normally would – and it might take longer for us to get back to you. "

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.