Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaint - Terrible Support

tobymowatt85
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi There,

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this, but i am at my wits end now, after 6 or 7 times contacing support via phone and live chat.

At the start of January i called 192 to request options for either cancelling my monthly sim only contract, or reducing the line rental to an abolsoute minimum on a 30 day rolling contract. I was told i could reduce my line rental to £7.50 a month on a 30 day rolling contract - which i decided to go with. I also asked to cancel Spotify.

A few days later i checked my account and saw that my tarrif hadn't changed and spotify hadn't cancelled. I then began a series of daily (incredibly frustrating) live chats and calls to support. Everytime i was told there was a mistake and was assured they'd change within 24 hours. When this didn't happen i contacted support again and was told something different.

I have saved some of the live chats -  references below. I would greatly appreciate some assistance with this, as i am just considering cancelling all together now.

Reference Number: 764305942749156375
DATE/TIME: 2019-01-08 11:45:06

Reference Number: 187845236752781329
DATE/TIME: 2019-01-16 16:01:21

Thanks in advance 

Toby

3 REPLIES 3

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Whilst I'm sure someone from the Vodafone social media team will be along to help soon, you need to start following the Vodafone complaints process, it's about the only way to get them to do something.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints

Thanks - I have just sent an email as suggested.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @tobymowatt85, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear you've been having trouble since you tariff changed and I'll be happy to take a look into this for you.

So I can access your account securly, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.