Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connection

ms1958
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I can't get connection to WhatsApp and emails or google, any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ms1958 

The first thing to do is to make sure you have the correct APN setting selected on your phone for pay monthly, also make sure you have the correct APN settings installed on the phone, if the phone came direct from Vodafone the settings will be preinstalled.

Also, check your network to make sure there are no issues, you could also reboot the phone and try refreshing the SIM on the network by doing a manual roam from the network settings onto an alernative network and back onto Vodafone.

Please see this link it has all the information needed. What should I do if I have no data connection?  

If you continue to have problems, please come back to the forum or follow this link: Contact Us 

BandOfBrothers

@ms1958 wrote:

I can't get connection to WhatsApp and emails or google, any ideas?

Hi @ms1958 

Can you connect to any internet sites at all using your mobile data ?

Make sure any internal data monitor in your phone is not hindering your usage i.e any settings and if your phone has Vodafone securenet  then ensure its letting you use the apps / internet sites you want to use.

Check in the apps that the preference settings look ok and perhaps perform a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.