Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Constant calls “from vodafone”

Lee2963
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi guys, I’m currently receiving daily calls from people calling themselves Vodafone and trying to sell me products. They call from ‭01709 917448‬. I have called them back once without realising who I was calling. They answer with “hello?”. 

Is there anythinh you can do to stop them?

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Lee2963

This will be the outsourced sales team calling you from Rotherham.  Please see here: Is it Vodafone calling?

The link will explain how to opt out of marketing calls: How can I manage my personal information held by Vodafone UK?

If you have any problem opting out, live chat or Customer Services are there to help.

BandOfBrothers

To add your phone mah have an in built blocking feature to add the number to.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Well they’re a bunch of cowboys. Annoying cowboys. I didn’t want a new tablet contract on Monday, hadn’t changed my mind by Tuesday. Didn’t want one Wednesday, nor Thursday. And I haven’t decided to buy into one today. 

Sort it it out Vodafone.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Lee2963 It's understandable that you don't want to receive marketing calls so frequently. If you text STOP PHONE to 9774, you'll be opted out of these. Please note that it can take up to 28 days for this request to fully process.