Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Constant issues ruining credit rating

PRYORTALKS87
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Always having to talk to someone in India creates more a problem meaning issues are never resolved. They say they are doing what they can but then proceed to put me and my partner in exactly the same problem EVERY SINGLE MONTH EVERY TIME WITHOUT FAIL. Talking to people doesn't help and I'm going to end up sueing and taking this company to court for really putting me under so much stress I'm constantly having panic attacks as a result. This is so unfair and it is like the people in India don't care. Please can somebody in England help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :Sad_face:

1 REPLY 1

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PRYORTALKS87, I'm sorry to hear about the stress this has been causing you. This isn't the experience we want for any of customers. 

I understand how important it is to have the right information on your credit report. 

We'll need to take a look at your account to see what's happening and to get things sorted. As we're not able to take personal information over the community, please come and chat to my team on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks :Smiling: