Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contract length problem

nicnac80
1: Seeker

Hi, I have been a customer since 1999. I have added my husband, my kid and my gran to my account.  In october 2015 My husband and I got the exact same 24 month contract which meant we could change our plan in october this year.  I have just changed his plan but it's telling me that mine cannot be changed until july 2018. Anyone else had a problem like this? have spoken on the phone to customer services many times and have been assured that it will be fixed but it never is. I have a busy job and family so cannot keep wasting time calling for nothing to happen.  Tearing my hair out, any advice?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Ive seen previous posts where a persons contract end date / early upgrade date has changed because of a change agreed to the tariff allowances etc. 

Customer Services on 191 is the team that can help with this as they have the needed account access @nicnac80

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who help where they can. You could await for them to reach your post and they will Private Message you to take your info and then will pass that onto the relevant Customer Services Department. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nicnac80 We'll be happy to help get this resolved for you should you need any further assistance.

So we can take a look into your upgrade date, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team. We'll then be in touch to discuss this further.