Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contract

millie09072005
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have recently upgraded my phone and my new phone has a new number, yet my old phone is still on my contract, will it go by next month?

12 REPLIES 12

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@millie09072005 

Having had a further thought about this it sounds like you have taken out a new contract through my offers and not an upgrade.

It also looks like your relative may be the account holder for your previous contract and your relative would need to do the upgrade.

The easiest way to get this sorted is to start again and providing you are still in the the 14 day time limit by cancelling the new contract and this may need to be done by your relative as the account holder.

The other way is to ask your relative to do a change of ownership for the previous contract, but your relative will need to do the upgrade first before the transfer to you or you won't be able to upgrade until the third payment has cleared.  Further information here: Transfer number and agreement

Fortunately, you still have your old phone but will need to set this up again using the SIM with that contract.

Thankyou for the help.

AnnS

@millie09072005 

It sounds a little complicated but hope you get this sorted with your relative and Vodafone.