Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Copy of contract

Kathcoll
1: Seeker

Hi all,  need help ! My son has looked himself out of my old iPhone because he can not remember his Apple ID. We have tried everything.  I requested proof of purchase as apple said that’s what they needed to reset the phone! Had an email saying they need more proof I owned the phone.  I rang asking what they needed they said the contract from when I took it out !!!! Vodaphone are saying they can’t give me this . The man I spoke to again said they had proof of the order so I asked if I can have this and they said NO . How can I get a copy of me contract ??? Please help 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Vodafone should be able to supply this to you @Kathcoll 

Have you tried both Live Chat and via telephone on 191.

If this was taken out online with Vodafone then check your old emails to see if it's still there  

If I Instore then perhaps pop into the Vodafone Highstreet Store with photo ID and ask them.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Twitter may also be able to help as they have account access. Be sure to link.back to your thrd here along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

stonefences
10: Established
10: Established

Hi Kath

I suspect that what Apple are after is Proof of Purchase, not a copy of the actual contract. They need you to provide evidence that you are the legal owner of the device. If you purchasde it directly from Vodafone, you can get this information by filling in this form :-

www.vodafone.co.uk/pop

You will get a reply by email usually within 48 hours, which should be more than enough to proove to Apple that you are the Legal Owner

AnnS

Hi @Kathcoll 

As you have mentioned in your first post your Son has forgotten his Apple ID, I wouldn't be surprised if Apple are being cautious due to it being your Son's Apple ID. 

All that should be necessary would be for your Son to follow the information form Apple support here:

If you forgot your Apple ID password