Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Create Sky Sports Mobile TV Account

FrendLee
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

New to Vodaphone and Sky Sports Mobile. I clicked to add Sky Sports Mobile TV Pack 1 to my bill (As my free extra) today but I have not been able to find a way to log into the app. I didn't have an account before today and haven't been given a signup link nor an email/password to allow me to create an account.

So I am looking for help in creating an account and logging into the app.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Note I have attempted the following already:-

Pressed the live chat button but it fails to load anything.

Forgotten username password option on this link. https://offers.vodafone.com/gb?s=Help&partner=sky

Browsed through the FAQ.

Searched the forum for creating a Sky Sports Mobile TV account.

Looking through all tabs in my vodaphone account including my bill.

Looked through my emails and spam incase its been sent there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@FrendLee It's unusual to hear you don't have an account to be able to log into, as usually this would be created during the registration process. I'll need to take a closer look into what may be causing this. So I can help you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @FrendLee was this part of a Red Entertainment Plan? If so, you should have gotten a text message with a link on. From here, you'd need to select this by using your mobile data. 

Thanks for the response.

yes it was for a red entertainment plan.

once I signed up for mobile tv I only got the following message. No account link at all.

“Awesome – you've opted into Sky Sports Mobile TV Pack1. So get ready for thrilling live sports on the go. Your subscription will be part of your plan until 12/03/20. We'll get in touch nearer the time to remind you when it'll end.”

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@FrendLee It's unusual to hear you don't have an account to be able to log into, as usually this would be created during the registration process. I'll need to take a closer look into what may be causing this. So I can help you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Hi

I have recieved your private message and have followed the instuctions.

Thanks Lee

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @FrendLee, I can see we’ve received your email (ref #20599891) and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can :Thumbs_Up: