Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Credit check

Dan5055
4: Newbie

My step dad is taking ove he's number and switching it to a business he's a director of a LTD company does vodafone do a credit check on the business oh the person who runs the business?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dan5055 

If this is a business agreement Vodafone will run a check against the LTD company and the person taking out the contract.

Taking the contract out in the LTD company name has it's benefits as far as tax and VAT are concerned being able to offset the costs against the company.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Dan5055 

Vodafone would run a Credit Check on a person who's taking out a new contract or is taking over another person's number.

More here Can-I-transfer-my-number-and-contract-to-someone-else. and Vodafone-uk/transfer-of-ownership/form/ 

Vodafone wouldn't run a Credit Check on a person who already has a Vodafone Contract who is upgrading or changing it unless they haven't run the contract well.

More here Vodafone and Credit-checks. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Dan5055 

If this is a business agreement Vodafone will run a check against the LTD company and the person taking out the contract.

Taking the contract out in the LTD company name has it's benefits as far as tax and VAT are concerned being able to offset the costs against the company.

Oh okay thx for the answer :Smiling: