Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Credit default removal

Matt42
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, 

I am looking for some direction as I am going around in circles with vodafone. 

November 2019 I damaged my pay monthly contract phone and had no insurance. The phone was beyond repair. The advice I got from Vodafone was to take out a second contract as this would be cheaper as I had around 6 months left of contract. They knew my circumstances and knew for over 6 months my old phone would be in the draw with no use of that contract. I was given a fate I could cancel. That date approached and I cancelled. Some months later I received a letter from a debt collection agency saying I had cancelled without notice.  As you can imagine inwas furious. As a loyal customer vodafone was being paid for a phone I had no use of for 6 months plus an additional contract. Eventually after many months of calls this was resolved and vodafone wiped the debt. However, this is still showing as an adverse debt on my credit report. Does anyone know of a contact detail I can take this up further with Vodafone as I am goi g around in circles. 

Matt

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There's no direct account access via the forum, but if you contact the Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter, they can get this escalated to Credit File Support.   They'll have access to the full history and you can make your case to them.   At this stage, the normal customer service channels won't have the details, so don't go down that route.

Thanks for the heads up