Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer service that lie and cheat

canay
1: Seeker

Dear authorized; I could not find the solution to my problem I'm writing to you from Turkey. Turkey Vodefo to me does not help to solve my problem immediately. Vodafone Turkey'm quite disturbed by the customer service or marketing units and I have a way of finding work correctly. The problem is that I have an appointment that I am registered with my annual agreement and on the day I was sick, I phoned the phone and lied to me and changed the schedule of my line, and I communicated my complaint to my phone conversation records and it was determined that I was right and continued from the old definition. I have been constantly receiving messages about tariff changes on my phone's screen, and while I was being harassed trying to do something on the screen these days, I received a screen message change tariff message, and while I was trying to close the message, the phone message was changed. I will call the customer representative after the tariff change, and your request will be processed. The correction of the saline was not immediately accepted as a request to change. The reason why one of the annual tariffs is sent to the screen in this way is to try to change the order with cheating and deception. This is the second time that the scheme has been changed with the trick. Why does Vodafone play such a game for its customers. One of the reasons why the annual contract is annual is why it is constantly being attempted to tamper with the tricks and deceptions in this way are sent to the message is sought and harassed qualified fraudsters cheat and play such a company is the reason for harassment and compulsion of vodafone customers in this way. Is Vodafone working like this? international companies such as Vodafone in Turkey working in this way is not nice at all. I would like to point out to you the inconveniences and complaints. Subscriber phone number [Removed] Best regards Can Aydın   

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information. Please see Community Guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @canay

This is the Customer Support forum for Vodafone UK.  Unfortunately, with Vodafone Turkey and Vodafone UK being two separate companies and different networks means you would need to take this up with your service provider, Vodafone Turkey.

Vodafone UK would not hold any account or customer information for Vodafone Turkey.

I wish you well, Vodafone Turkey will be able to address your issues.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @canay

This is the Customer Support forum for Vodafone UK.  Unfortunately, with Vodafone Turkey and Vodafone UK being two separate companies and different networks means you would need to take this up with your service provider, Vodafone Turkey.

Vodafone UK would not hold any account or customer information for Vodafone Turkey.

I wish you well, Vodafone Turkey will be able to address your issues.