cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer services messing me around again!

Ezbai
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’m losing the will to live. I ordered an IPad Pro 12.9 on February 28th. I tried to cancel twice due to delivery issues which they never informed me about when I ordered it but apparently they didn’t do it as DPD tried to deliver it today out of the blue. I rearranged delivery for tomorrow since I thought I’d keep it as I still need to replace my present one and thought it was all ok until I had an email this evening from Vodafone with my new price plan. Apparently, it is a new connection with a 15% discount for connecting with a company Vodafone has some sort of deal with, I think the guy called it a VT something. Right... when I first ordered it last month, they offered me a 15% discount for being an existing customer + another 5% off if I took the contract there and then which I did but the connection through my app was lost and I had to call customer services, explain the deal I had been offered and arrange it like that. Unfortunately, they guy I came across with looked very clueless to me and of course had done something strange and even forgot my extra 5% off even though we discussed it. Now I have to wait until customer services call me back either tomorrow or Friday to see if they are happy about it or not. Right now, I feel like telling Vodafone to keep the tablet, cancel this new contract and cancel my phones this summer when they contracts are finished. They drove me insane with delivery and now they convinently forgot about the deal they offered me to take a tablet. The difference might not be much from 15-20% off on terms of my monthly bill but it is the principle and it is not the first time Vodafone customer services drive me crazy. I had enough. 

2 REPLIES 2

Ablair78
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Terrible customer service, it seems no one knows what they are doing .

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ezbai I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had with delivery as well as an incorrect discount being applied to your plan. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused, this isn't the experience we'd want to provide you with. 

As we'll need to access your account to look into this further, please contact us using the link in my private message for further support.