Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Defaulted Vodafone account on my credit file

Donovan93
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was a Vodafone customer for many years as was most of my family but after being offered an iPad for a great monthly price as an additional line and being sent out a regular tablet I contacted Vodafone, after calling to complain and cancel the tablet and waiting for the call to be listened to I eventually heard back saying they apologised and this should not have happened etc, which I accepted but I wanted to tablet line cancelled. Shortly after this my phone was also disconnected and I received a letter demanding over £300 to settle my phone contract which should not have been cancelled, I have sent numerous letters that were signed for by Vodafone staff and received no reply and they have issued a default account on my credit file for this and still had no reply to around 10 letters.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Donovan93

Please let the Social Media Team here who read all posts catch up with your post and I'm.sure they'll help you with this situation if they can. 

You may find some helpful info in >Default-on-your-Credit-File-and-How-to-add-a-Notice-of-Correction.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Donovan93 We'd like to take a closer look into this for you and help.

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details to contact with our dedicated team. Please follow the details provided and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss this further.