main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Delivery delay, unable to get a straight answer

Char1867
2: Seeker

I placed a order for 2 business mobiles on 28/11, I was advised there was a 1-2 week delay one one handset but the other was in stock, but neither has been dispatched a week later, I was told over chat the warehouse had delays due to an update and my order would be dispatched soon, the next day I was told all orders would be dispatched on 3-5 days, and now I’m being told it will be 2-3 weeks!  The order tracking page says next day delivery’s will take 3-5 days….  What is going on? Are Vodafone dispatching any orders, are new orders being dispatched first  or are all orders on a indefinite delay and they don’t have a clue?   

View more options
35 REPLIES 35
TheHoneyMonsta
4: Newbie

Hello bud!

Unfortunately, we're all in the same position and the same boat!

I placed an order for the iPhone 13 Pro Max, Gold 256GB on November 26th on the premise that the website wasnt lying and that i would receive my device in the 4-6 working days as stated...

Here we are nearly 2 weeks later and i havent heard a dickie bird from Vodafone. Speaking to the advisors is about as useful as an umbrella without the tarp....just get fed the same nonsense day in and day out. You'll get the same story of "Its queued for dispatch" when really, there is no phone to dispatch OR a human hand has yet to pack the device you've handed over an upfront cost for.

If Vodafone were just honest with people, more than likely we'd understand the situation. But instead, their advisors just treat us like we're stupid.

Vodafone now have £49 of my money and so the only one who's losing out here is me and the other people who've handed over an upfront cost. And the amazing thing is, Vodafone are stuggling to fulfil orders from a few months back, yet they're still accepting order....makes perfect sense, right? lol

If I'm being completely honest mate, i wouldnt pin any hope on getting the devices you've ordered this side of Christmas because the Moderators here are blaming the situation on Black Friday - even though people ordered back in October and still havent received their devices. So I'll let you come to your own conclusions on that.

Best of luck brother.

Kind Regards,

Sean (aka TheHoneyMonsta)

View more options
Char1867

I phoned up yesterday lunchtime, I was told they didn’t have my phones on stock, couldn’t say when they would be in stock but as the current wait time is 2-3 weeks so I’d deffo have them by the end of next week!

i quizzed him why my order tracking said order confirmed and his system said back order but he couldn’t explain… but 30 mins later I get a email from DPD saying I’m getting my phones tomorrow!  So my advice to anyone in this position is to phone up, drill them and say that you will call back daily! 

View more options
Kopitetom96

Hi, did they not even send you DPD notification that the phones would arrive did they just randomly turn up I’ve been waiting since Nov 30th for my iPhone 13 pro

View more options
Char1867

I got the email from DPD, then the tracking was updated later, if your waiting I’d recommend calling them regularly, they clearly have issues atm

View more options
TheHoneyMonsta

I’m glad you got your email from DPD.

I’ve been waiting since November 26th for mine and all the time they just keep fobbing me off. 

Kind Regards.

View more options
Kopitetom96

What phone did you order mate?

View more options
Char1867

iPhone pro and a iPhone pro max

View more options
TheHoneyMonsta

When did you order mate?

View more options
Kopitetom96

30th December 

View more options
Kopitetom96

Sorry 30th November 

View more options
TheHoneyMonsta

What colour mate? Because I ordered Gold on the 26th November.

View more options
Char1867

My orders was placed 28th November 

View more options
Kopitetom96

Sierra blue 128gb mate, was in stock when I ordered , well so they said cause they actually checked the warehouse for me. I’ll call today see what excuse I get this time

View more options
wharfedale66
6: Helper

@TheHoneyMonsta wrote:

Hello bud!

Unfortunately, we're all in the same position and the same boat!

I placed an order for the iPhone 13 Pro Max, Gold 256GB on November 26th on the premise that the website wasnt lying and that i would receive my device in the 4-6 working days as stated...

Here we are nearly 2 weeks later and i havent heard a dickie bird from Vodafone. Speaking to the advisors is about as useful as an umbrella without the tarp....just get fed the same nonsense day in and day out. You'll get the same story of "Its queued for dispatch" when really, there is no phone to dispatch OR a human hand has yet to pack the device you've handed over an upfront cost for.

If Vodafone were just honest with people, more than likely we'd understand the situation. But instead, their advisors just treat us like we're stupid.

Vodafone now have £49 of my money and so the only one who's losing out here is me and the other people who've handed over an upfront cost. And the amazing thing is, Vodafone are stuggling to fulfil orders from a few months back, yet they're still accepting order....makes perfect sense, right? lol

If I'm being completely honest mate, i wouldnt pin any hope on getting the devices you've ordered this side of Christmas because the Moderators here are blaming the situation on Black Friday - even though people ordered back in October and still havent received their devices. So I'll let you come to your own conclusions on that.

Best of luck brother.

Kind Regards,

Goodness me, that's shocking service from Vodafone!! I've just ordered the Samsung Fold 3 & a smartwatch plan a day ago but after reading the multiple delivery issue posts on here its not filling me with a great deal of confidence I made the right decision to buy online.  Wish i just popped into my local Vodafone Store now. I guess ill keep my fingers crossed my order arrives before Christmas (as its my sons present!)

View more options
MATT_LINTOTT86

i ordered my pixel 6 27th november still havent got it dpd tracking just says order confirmed, there website says delivered 2-4 days so not sure how 3 weeks equals 2-4 days

View more options
littlegingeruk

Have any of you guys received your orders yet? I ordered my phone (which was, and still is showing on the Vodafone website as a 3-5 day delivery turnaround) on 30 November, I have called Vodafone numerous times to receive a number of ineffective fob-offs. Nobody can say what the problem is or give any indication of how much delay there is on orders at the moment. If there is a delay, why not show that on the website? It’s all very misleading.

I was told that I would be credited with £40 for my inconvenience, but that isn’t showing on my account… 

I just can’t trust anything they tell me, and I have no idea how to make any progress with resolving the issue. If I could get an idea of the length of delays other people have experienced, from order to delivery, that might give me something to hope against!

View more options
TheHoneyMonsta

Nope. And apparently they cannot call the warehouse either to see what the hold up is.

They've had my items (iPhone 13 Pro Max, Gold 256GB and Apple Watch Series 7) in stock since the 6th December and it's just sitting in the warehouse not doing anything. It's absolutely ridiculous!!

I called sales and even he said that it's absolutely absurd that my items are ready to be shipped and they havent been as of yet. It does NOT take 12 effing days to ship something that's in stock!! My blood is boiling with anger and frustration knowing that my items are just sitting around, not doing anything, not even being touched, acknowledged or even dealt with!

I will be writing a strongly worded email to the CEO after this because it's absolutely ridiculous! My ordered items became available on the 6th December - ITS NOW THE 17TH!!!. My items were picked and packaged on the 6th December. And they're just laying around in the warehouse. Do Vodafone not see how ridiculous that is? All the warehouse staff need to do is print a shipping label and scan it for shipping - 1 minute job MAXIMUM! Not 12 effing days!!

Anyways, the more i talk about it, the more p1$$ed off it makes me.

I wouldnt count on you seeing your items before Christmas bud, or even the new year!

View more options
Aaron83
3: Seeker

Ordered my 6 Pro on the 28th and still nothing either

View more options
TheHoneyMonsta

With Vodafone being as big as it is, I expected so much more! I didn’t expect this when I ordered in November BEFORE all this crap with their logistics started!

View more options