Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delivery via in store sale

Deetoxicity
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Was roped in from outside in a shopping centre and eventually ordered an iPhone xs MAX gold, they had one in stock but apparently it was reserved so they needed to order it for me. As I was visiting the area and my home is pretty far out they agreed to have it delivered to my home. (5/12/18) I was assured next day delivery, and of course it didn’t arrive (no surprise there, this is Vodafone). I called them on the 6th and was assured it would be delivered today and I’d receive a text, no text message came and I was told the 14th, when I asked why I was assured quick delivery, she couldn’t tell me. She could only tell me the phone was in stock and she doesnt know why it’s going to take so long. About 20 mins later after leaving me hanging on hold she decided she actually didn’t know anything about the delivery and I just needed to wait and if it’s not here after Christmas, to call them?

what is this? How do I cancel my order now? I’ve been left up the creek without a paddle. 

4 REPLIES 4

152bobby
4: Newbie

Experience on what I have read on this forum in circumstances like yours, it's best for it to be delivered and either refuse delivery or accept it and take it immediately to a Vodafone store.

I think if you try and cancel it via phone/store/chat....you may end up with bigger issues.

God knows what will happen to your billing etc .....good luck.

You can cancel your order by calling the returns team on 191. This does takes 5 working days to cancel the actual order so if delivery is set before the 5 days it would be easier to either accept delivery and return via a store near you or refuse delivery. They will also be able to let you know what date delivery was set for by the store agent.

I hope you manage to get this resolved soon!

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Deetoxicity

The phone is on back order online with an estimated delivery of 1 to 2 weeks.  The store stock would probably also be the same.

I was always under the impression that if the phone was ordered in store, it would also need to be collected from the store and they should notify you when the phone is in stock ready for collection. As you have found Customer Services would have no record of a store order.

Still no update in regards to delivery, was promised delivery today but have received no text to state so. 

I can see the phone is still on back order so why are they making promises they can’t keep?