Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Different Price From Phone Order

TheDec
4: Newbie

I've had 2 contract phones from Voda for me and the wife for 12yrs + now. My contact is about to run out and I'm paying £72 per month.

I decided to save some money and go sim only and keep the 2 phones. I look at different companies for prices and phoned Voda customer services to see what the could offer. I told them Giff Gaff could offer unlimited calls/texts with 4gb data for £12 per month per phone, the agent said they will match that same deal at £12 per month but with a 12 month contact. I agreed to that.

Next day I got an email with the contract conditions but quoting a higher price than the Voda agent agreed and for 5gb not the 4gb that I wanted and was agreed. (I've found out they don't do a 4gb package) 

I phoned to compain and they wouldn't do anything for me, they did however keep going on about loyalty points and they will continue to accumulate on a sim only package.

I had to laugh about loyalty points , they mean nothing they are quite prepared to miss sell you a product and do nothing about it.

I've asked them to review the taped tele call.  I've never had so much hassle, and have been left on the mis sold price.

I am not happy!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TheDec I can see that we last replied to your email on 19 November, under reference #19928325. 

Please reply back to our email response and we'll be able to access your account securely to help with your SAR request query and to provide our findings.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @TheDec

When Vodafone give a retention deal they take a standard tariff and add extra data and a discount. 

The my Vodafone application will show your new allowances, monthly charge and discount. 

Thanksfor that, but it's not on giving you more data and charging you more than was agreed!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheDec - It’s not good to hear the data and the discounts aren’t what you agreed to. We can take a look into this. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

I think it was Osman who I spoke to and he said he was going to get back in touch with me last Monday. Any chance of the call please with your findings? Thanks

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

For security reasons, we're unable to discuss any account related queries with you publicly. So we can continue to discuss this with you and arrange a callback, please reply to our latest email. 

Hi

There is nothing in the email to enable me to contact you. I have already returned filled forms in to you with my details ans complaint.

Thanks

I submitted a SAR on 30th November via email for a copy of our telephone converation and screen notes made when I made the deal with Voda.

Do I get any response from VF to verify they have received the request.?

(It was made on the Voda SAR website and sent from there so I have no record of it in my own email)

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TheDec I can see that we last replied to your email on 19 November, under reference #19928325. 

Please reply back to our email response and we'll be able to access your account securely to help with your SAR request query and to provide our findings.

Email of 19th November? I cant find it, and I really haven't any more time to waste on this issue that Vodafone seem to be avoiding!

Is it not possible to just tell me if you have reeived the SAR? Yes or no will suffice.

Thanks