Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Duplicate Device plans after upgrade?

LakerL90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi guys,

I put in an upgrade order a couple of days ago on the 24th. Everything was going fine until the system kept kicking me out when trying to place the order. I eventually got to completing the order.

I then started receiving duplicate emails for device plans.

The order was due to be delivered today but hasnt yet been dispatched, understandable given black friday.

My main concern however is that on my account dashboard, when I click on 'Important Documents' - I now have 2 Active Device Plans against the same device I've ordered (I've omitted the last 2 digits):

Device Plan reference : 10007856XX
Device model : Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 256GB Phantom Black

Device Plan reference : 10007857XX
Device model : Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 256GB Phantom Black

I've called 191 who have assured me that I only have one order, which is true, I only have one upgrade order starting with WEBXXXXXXXXXX but they cant seem to explain why I have 2 separate Device Plans each containing a separate signed credit agreement and if this is holding up my order at all, as on the My Vodafone app I still have the option to upgrade 2 days later which I find odd.

Please could somone look into this for me?

Many Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It does sound very much like a duplication.   As there's no account access via the forum, you're best off contacting the Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter.   They'll be able to take your details privately and investigate thoroughly.  Also check what happens if it's too late to cancel and you get two phones or contracts - which to return and how to make sure the whole thing doesn't get cancelled.

Thanks for the reply. On Facebook is it best to post directly to the page or try to get them on messenger?

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please come and speak to us over private messenger on Facebook or Twitter, so we can take some details from you @LakerL90 🙂

You'll just need to pick the options  'Get Started' > 'Asked to DM' when presented with the automated options. 

Havent really made much progress via social media chat. It looks like they cant even see a device plan on my account at all and believe its because I have just upgraded, so I sent a screenshot of the 2 device plans/credit agreements but didn't hear anything back.

Hi @LakerL90, have you now heard back from the Facebook team? If not, when you sent us a message did you include your Community username?