main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Duplicate Log in details for Vodafone

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Evening all.

When I ordered broadband online there was an issue. It has now been resolved but I have ended up with 2 my vodafone accounts. Is there any way of deleting the one with no order attached to it? 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
16: Advanced member

You will need to call them or get in touch via Facebook or Twitter.

Having said that, I would suggest wait for a while, until you are happy that the new account is working, then call them to cancel the old one.

I have two accounts after they had created a new one for me last October. I have left it and it is still active but no number attached to it.

View solution in original position

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
16: Advanced member

Having said that, I would suggest wait for a while, until you are happy that the new account is working, then call them to cancel the old one.

I have two accounts after they had created a new one for me last October. I have left it and it is still active but no number attached to it.

View solution in original position

View more options
3: Seeker

Thanks for the info. I will make sure everything gets up and running and then contact them to cancel the none used account. 

View more options
1: Seeker

@Getafix wrote:

Having said that, I would suggest wait for a while, until you are happy that the new account is working, then call them to cancel the old one. run 3

Thanks for the information. It really helped me!

View more options