Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Duplicate Log in details for Vodafone

19ads80
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Evening all.

When I ordered broadband online there was an issue. It has now been resolved but I have ended up with 2 my vodafone accounts. Is there any way of deleting the one with no order attached to it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Getafix
16: Advanced member

You will need to call them or get in touch via Facebook or Twitter.

Having said that, I would suggest wait for a while, until you are happy that the new account is working, then call them to cancel the old one.

I have two accounts after they had created a new one for me last October. I have left it and it is still active but no number attached to it.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Getafix

Having said that, I would suggest wait for a while, until you are happy that the new account is working, then call them to cancel the old one.

I have two accounts after they had created a new one for me last October. I have left it and it is still active but no number attached to it.

Thanks for the info. I will make sure everything gets up and running and then contact them to cancel the none used account. 

@Getafix wrote:

Having said that, I would suggest wait for a while, until you are happy that the new account is working, then call them to cancel the old one. run 3

Thanks for the information. It really helped me!