Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ENTERTAINMENT

Bekso001
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why is skysports not available on my registration options for the ENTERTAINMENT pack. I just moved to sim only on my Note 8 and I had skysports mobile on my previous contract but now I can only see new TV, spotify, amazon and something called hatch. I have no interest in these and only stayed with Vodafone for the skysports mobile. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Bekso001 

I'm assuming as an upgrade or move from Pay Monthly to Sim Only is a change of.contract this affects services attached to it.

That said please check with Customer services  and or the Vodafone Social Media Teams   to ask them to access your Vodafone Account and clarify what packages you should be getting in the Entertainment options. 

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum anymore.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Bekso001 

If you had Sky Sports on your previous contract before being in a position to opt into the new subscription that comes with your upgrade, you will need to cancel the ongoing subscription. When cancelled the subscription will run it's course on the previous phone until the next monthly renewal date.

Vodafone should have sent you a text message 15 days before the subscription ends to let you know what to do next.

Please follow this link:  How long will my Sky Sports Mobile TV subscription last and how much does it cost to extend it? 

After texting ENTERTAINMENT to 97613, to locate your account you need to use mobile data and not WiFi when selecting Sky Sports from the entertainment page.

If you have any problems cancelling or opting into the new subscription, please come back to the forum.